Admin Team Manager
Salary: £28k - £34k per annum (dependent on skills and experience)
Location: London Depot - initially based at the London Depot but relocating to St Mary Cray
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Operations Team in London as an Admin Team Manager reporting to the Business Performance Manager. The base location for this role will be Kennington.
What does an Admin Team Manager do?
· Managing All Admin Workstreams.
· Managing & prioritising workload to ensure targets are met.
· Training team members in all aspects of Depot activity.
· Monitoring the performance of the admin team.
· Carrying out audits and processing reviews to ensure compliance with ISO9001.
· Providing excellent levels of customer service when dealing with customer enquiries and resolving complaints.
· Knowledge of all processes within Operations activity and supervisory experience would also be advantageous.
Do you have what we are looking for?
· Have the ability to excel in customer service and deal with complaints.
· They should be adaptable, approachable with good leadership and man management skills.
· Have a good understanding of all processes and procedures within Operations activities.
· Effective communicator at all levels, within and beyond your own team and be able to act on your own initiative while providing leadership and coaching.
· Highly motivated with a positive and flexible approach
· Committed to the SGN values and prepared to challenge your team to deliver SGN targets while operating within our safety golden rules.
Who we are
SGN manage the network that distributes natural and green gas to 5.9 million homes and businesses across Scotland and the south of England. Whoever your supplier is, our pipes deliver gas safely, reliably and efficiently to every one of our customers. It’s your gas, in our network.