Salary: £23k - £26k per annum (dependent on skills and qualifications)
Location: Surrey (Epsom Depot)
We are currently recruiting a Logistics Co-ordinator to join the team in our Epsom depot, reporting to the Team Manager.
Who we are
SGN manage the network that distributes natural and green gas to 5.9 million homes and businesses across Scotland and the south of England. Whoever your supplier is, our pipes deliver gas safely, reliably and efficiently to every one of our customers. It’s your gas, in our network.
What does a Logistics Co-ordinator do?
• We are looking for a logistics coordinator who is self-motivated, with an excellent phone manner dealing with internal and external time constraints.
• The successful applicant will coordinate the support logistics roll to our fleet of emergency staff and vehicles, with a team of drivers under their direction.
Do you have what we are looking for?
• Must be competent in Microsoft Office (Excel, Work & Outlook)
• The ideal candidate will have previous experience with Logistical Co-ordination, i.e. managing people and vehicle movement for delivery and collection of items critical to the business
• They will have knowledge I permits and noticing end processes
What will I get in return?
• Competitive starting salary and other benefits, including company pension scheme.
• Plenty of potential for further development and progression within the Company.
• Employment with a highly regarded, award winning company with a commitment to developing an equal, diverse and inclusive culture.