Team Leader (NCO2)
Salary: £26.5k - £30.5k per annum (Dependent on skills and qualifications)
Location: East Kent
What does a Team Leader (NCO2) do?
You will need to be prepared to undertake physically demanding work involving excavating and digging in public and private highways, laying and repairing gas pipes. You will need to be able to demonstrate the ability to work safely in a variety of outdoor environments as part of a team, use computer field systems and achieve a high standard of safety and technical competence. Appropriate training will be given. Applicants must live within or close to the East Kent area.
Do you have what we are looking for?
• You will have a flexible attitude to work and be willing to take on new skills in order to further your career in the gas industry.
• Communicative and Inter-personal skills, including the ability to connect with members of the public.
• Core metering competence is a requirement.
• You will be expected to be flexible and to work variable hours participating in the 24-hour standby rota.
• Demonstrating the ability to working in a physically demanding environment.
• Ideally applicants will hold MET1 to 4 and CCN1 accreditation, however full training will be given to the successful candidate. A full and valid driving license is essential.
What will I get in return?
• Competitive starting salary and other benefits, including company pension scheme.
• Plenty of potential for further development and progression within the Company.
• Employment with a highly regarded, award winning company with a commitment to developing an equal, diverse and inclusive culture.
Who we are
SGN manage the network that distributes natural and green gas to 5.9 million homes and businesses across Scotland and the south of England. Whoever your supplier is, our pipes deliver gas safely, reliably and efficiently to every one of our customers. It’s your gas, in our network.